Sunday, August 7, 2011

SeaWorld Weekend

Eliseo (the husband) and I drove to San Antonio this past weekend to go to SeaWorld.
I didn't take many pictures with my phone, but I took a lot of pictures with the disposable cameras we bought. We actually bought four (108 photos) and I will get them developed soon!
I did, however, take lots of pictures of octopuses to send to Maggie:
After we spent ourselves (and our money) at SeaWorld, we drove to Austin to see some family! Seeing Brad, Melissa, and CeCe is always so fun.
NOW WE ARE HEADING HOME
I miss my kitties so much. Maggie went to sit with them and roll around all over the place with them while we were gone. She sent lots of pictures! I think this is my favorite of the pictures she sent: my General Disarray.
Posted this with my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment